The main goal is to create an innovative ICT challenge-based training approach aimed at supporting educators in the process of conveying knowledge, promoting the development of key competences (digital, science, mathematical, etc.) among their students with regards to boosting their performance in these fields and enhancing their digital skills. The specific objectives of the project are promoting high school students’ digital skills through application of challenge-based digital training approach in general school subjects, equipping secondary school teachers with innovative ICT challenge-based training materials to enrich their pedagogic approach, creating prerequisites for educators to create own innovative challenge-based teaching resources through the use of ICT.
For more information please visit: www.Scool-it.eu
BEGIN – is an European social innovation project that aims to develop a comprehensive programme that boost HE students soft skills and, at the same time, contribute do diminish the gap between skills in demand in the labor market and the skills offered by HE courses, by promoting a programme of career exploration activities and an initiative to engage into systematic and permanent dialogue HE institutions, employers and all relevant stakeholders: HE students, community, local/regional authorities and other organisations across EU.
Further information about the project on the project website: www.begin-project.eu
The general aim of AuToMa project was to develop an innovative training approach including curricula and respective tools in the fields of automation, technology transfer and managerial practices for the growth of SMEs, a better employability and the promotion of the entrepreneurship. The target groups of the project were: future entrepreneurs and students who want to develop business in manufacturing sector; entrepreneurs and employees of SMEs who want to improve their qualification or re-qualify, as well as unemployed people who want to gain initial competences; Universities, Research centers and VET trainers that want to improve or update their learning curricula.
AuToMa project addresses the problem of low and incongruous qualification of students and staff employed in SMEs in terms of automation systems and new technologies by an innovative open and online training approach, including two innovative curricula and respective tools in the field of industrial automation and managerial practices.
Further information about the project on the project website: http://www.automa-project.eu
The main objective of the ARIALE project was to transfer the AutoMatic project results and adapt them to new countries with regard of sociocultural aspects.
What is more, an additional goal of the project was also to provide a cost-effective, comprehensive training system for SMEs, covering wide spectrum of knowledge with regard to automatisation and robotisation with elements of automated/robotised welding. Elaborated training system comprised eLearning solution, learning methodology, materials and instructions regarding preparation and providing of training.
This project intended to transfer and further develop innovative results of AutoMatic project and implemented them to e-Learning solution for new European countries and new sectors of industry.
Further information about the project on the project website: http://ariale.eu/
The DISCOVER project aim was to develop teaching resources for extra-curricular science education at high- school level. It seeks to promote collaboration between secondary education and universities by providing resources that can be used or remixed in the implementation of science outreach activities. DISCOVER was focused on the areas of Robotics, Mechatronics, Physical Computing and the synergic combination between Art and Science.
Project results were useful for educators at upper secondary education level (teachers, trainers in non-formal learning programs), secondary education students, and universities and research organizations seeking to enhance their impact on skills development at regional level. Users are able to use the developed resources directly to organize their own training or to modify and re-design them to suit their particular training needs.
For more information please visit: https://discover-project.eu/en
FLOURISH – Facilitating Organisational Innovation
The general aim of FLOURISH project is to support the uptake of organisational innovation by SMEs across Europe through the development, piloting and implementation of a holistic innovation coaching methodology using a multilevel approach – individual, group and organizational.
1) Organisational Innovation Coach for SME – Professional Profile: A concise description of the general scope, key responsibilities, skills, competencies, knowledge, education and training typically required for the occupation of Organisational Innovation Coach for SME.
2) FLOURISH Curriculum, Course and Manual for learners: The FLOURISH Course will provide a learning opportunity, tailored to the needs of small and medium-sized companies. The course will be framed within a creative process, enabling participants to learn by doing, while using a new social technology and creating new outputs, in terms of anticipating the consequences of possible projects.
3) FLOURISH Educational Video: The FLOURISH video will serve the purpose of refresher training, aimed at recalling and reinforcing previously acquired knowledge and skills. It is designed as a self-oriented and distance learning tool.
4) FLOURISH Guide for VET providers: The Guide is a concise and focused methodological document aimed at supporting VET providers in the process of using the FLOURISH training content.
Following the FLOURISH methodology SMEs will be able to introduce new forms of work organisation, ensure stronger employee participation in innovation processes, advance the managerial techniques and draw lessons to build on in their continuous improvement.
Further information about the project on the project website: www.flourishproject.eu
SMARTIES – Smart Skills Development
The project focus on the concept of smart cities/villages (based on ICT and implementation of smart solutions) and the understanding of this concept by the municipalities who are the ones implementing smart solutions in their environment. It is based on a premise that the understanding of the concept of smart cities/villages by municipalities is on a low level due to the fact that the problem is too wide, solutions even wider and there is also the lack of experts offering comprehensive solutions for municipalities.
The main outcome of the project – the developed learning material on smart cities concept, its development and implementation.
Project website: https://smarties.e-code.sk/
Digi4HEALTH – A Digital VET Toolkit for Promoting the 4th Industrial Revolution in the European Health Sector
Digital solutions for healthcare can increase the well-being of millions of citizens and radically change the way healthcare is delivered to patients. At the same time healthcare personnel have a difficulty to find the time to attend continuous professional development courses. Nevertheless, they need to be supported learning about digital technologies infiltrating the health sector. For this reason, VET trainers as well as healthcare mentors need a Toolkit with an open repository of relevant training resources to aid them in helping healthcare personnel catch up with Health4.0 technologies even in work-based settings.
Project website: www.mecb.com.mt/digi4h
ATHIKA – Advanced Training in Health Innovation Knowledge Alliance
The project aims to conduct a set of advanced training programs for employees of healthcare sector need to increase their technological skills and ethical competencies for what concern how digitalization health innovation can be implemented in a humanistic manner. The development process will involve academia, public health entities, SMEs, startups, entrepreneurs and business consultants.
Project website: http://www.athika.eu/
COSY THINKING: ENHANCING HIGHER EDUCATION ON COMPLEX SYSTEMS THINKING FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT
“COSY Thinking” project focuses its intervention on providing undergraduate students with opportunities to learn about complex systems, as well as providing short courses to lifelong learners active in agencies engaged in the 2030 Agenda.
The aims of the COSY project are:
- Provide undergraduate students with competences on complex systems thinking as a basis for sustainability action.
- Provide academic lecturers and managerial staff with knowledge, skills and tools for adapting their educational activities with a specific focus on sustainable development.
The project is addressed to undergraduate students and lecturers.
The main project results include:
- An Inventory on complex systems implementation in academic training
- A Toolkit for implementing an interdisciplinary approach to sustainable development teaching
- A Joint Curriculum in Sustainable Development
Project website: www.cosy.pixel-online.org
Project’s social network: https://www.facebook.com/COSY-European-Project-101184521895380
MATHE – IMPROVE MATH SKILLS IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Students of scientific and economics subjects at higher education level often lack the basic math skills to effectively follow their lectures. Project is dedicated for enhancing the quality of teaching and improve pedagogies and assessment methods by:
- Facilitating the identification of students’ gaps in Math
- Providing Math teachers with appropriate digital sources
- Enhancing transnational sharing of innovative teaching sources
The main target groups of the project are: Math Lecturers, Math Students at university level, Policy Makers in the Field of Education.
The project aims at:
- Promote tools to allow students to learn and practice math outside/inside the classroom whenever they wish to and at their individual pace.
- Support students and lecturers to bring TEL approaches into daily learning / teaching practice.
- Conception and integration of digital media in the teaching / learning dynamics.
- Engagement of teachers and students, deepening their knowledge of Mathematics.
- Promotion of debate between teachers and student.
- Main subjects in the project: Mathematics, Natural Sciences and literacy.
Project website: www.mathe.pixel-online.org